Wednesday, August 19, 2009

baby room

As per request from my cousin Leah, she asked for baby room pictures. The pictures are not that great, but I did my best to capture it. I have not put anything on the walls and we still want to get curtains to hang. So it is still a work in progress. As far as changing table and having the bed ready, they are good to go, and I figure the most important things. She won't be able to notice the walls for awhile anyway, right? I think I plan on printing out some pictures we took at the San Diego zoo and having them on the walls. Not really sure yet though. We have a lot of wall space to work with and it intimidates me.
I also have taken a picture of me today at 35 weeks and 6 days.


















No comments:

Post a Comment